Monday, December 31, 2007

Heartfelt Thanks

Dearest family,
How can I thank all of you so very much for the love and support that were given so freely over the past few weeks. We have received lots of hugs, kisses, food ( Melinda fed us 3 times!) also food for thought, time (Todd spend an afternoon helping me out) offers of unselfish kindness to help with anything that we needed (all of you). All of my adorable children and grandchildren went to see Grandma Jo in the days before she passed through the veil. Priesthood blessings for Mom (Thanks Jason) and prayers that were given in our behalf. I am a child of God were sung to Grandma Jo by our grandchildren...how tender and sweet is that? Thanks to all of you who helped with the services for Grandma in any way whatsoever! (You all came to share your love!) I thought that the talks, music, and the spirit were wonderful. I know that my mother was so pleased with her day of honor and the services in her behalf. I know that she is so happy and grateful today. She is growing and enjoying life in a new and extraordinary way beyond our ability to fully understand. All of your acts of kindness and love were appreciated! I love all of you, my darling ones. Thank You! Love, Mom

Thanks to all of my wonderful children and their families.



We are so grateful for our adorable grandchildren.


And for our extended family..we love you!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

We were glad you could come and join us. We love having you over and feeding you and are happy that we have been doing it more often.