Thursday, December 20, 2007

Until We Meet Again!



Grandma Jo was welcomed into the arms of our Lord and Savior last night, Wednesday at 10:20 P.M. She has been reunited with her dear husband and our father, son, parents, grandfather and great-grandfather and a host of family and friends. I know that Mom and Dad are so happy to be together again after 8 long years. Mother never got over the loss of Dad. It is so comforting to think of my parents together again and it brings a smile to my heart. I know she is so happy today hugging and loving Terry, her mother and father and baby brother. I will miss her every day but I know where she is and that she is young and happy, healthy and full of love and light. She is at peace and at one with God and her loved ones. Mother you are such a blessing to all of us. I know she will watch over us all everyday! She will always be in my heart! Love, Mom...Grandma Linda

2 comments:

Melinda said...

We will miss you, Grandma! We love you, Mom!

Six Angels said...

Grandma Jo will be missed every day in my heart! I love her so much! She was a wonderful grandmother. I feel so blessed to have had her in our lives.
Love you grandma!
Keri