Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our Candle Lighting Ceremony 2007
I am so very grateful that we started this awesome tradition in 1988. We have been sharing our love and gratitude for the "light of Christ" in our lives and the birth of our savior and I cannot believe that next year will mark a 10 year tradition! I appreciated all the sincere hearts that shared such tender feelings on Sunday night. As I looked around the room my heart swelled to see my wonderful family. I am so grateful for our three new baby granddaughters...Sophie, Sara and Aysha. They are all beautiful, healthly and loved. Each one of our precious grandchildren are loved and appreciated and important to us. We love each one of our children. Bret, Todd, Jason & Melinda, Bob & Keri Lynn. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
We are so grateful to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. During this holiday season, remember that you are important and loved by us and many other people. We all have much to be grateful for, if we only take the time to notice. May your list of God's blessings be long and unending. Make it a wonderful holiday and a great new year...Merry Christmas!!! Mom

No comments: