Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grandma Jo

This is a very difficult time for our family as we prepare for the loss of our dear mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. As she leaves our lives and enters her new life she will be reunited with her husband, son, her parents, her brother and a host of others. I am sure they are waiting with great joy to receive her. She will have an amazing experience in the next few days or even hours of her life here upon the earth. She has been loved and cared for by many people. Thanks to the Cambry house and hospice for all the angels that have loved and cared for her these past few difficult months of her life. It has been a difficult year for her. I am so grateful that she can go home now and be relieved of all of her worldly cares. She will return to a state of health, happiness, growth, beauty and love. We will miss her so very much but I feel honored to have called her mother. I have been so blessed to not only have an awesome mother but a very dear friend in my life. I will always remember her noble example to me and all of you as well. We have been blessed to have had her in our lives and for all the love she shared with each and every one of us. She loved us all with all her heart!

No comments: