Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!


Wow...I cannot believe that another year has come and gone with such speed...Whew! The older I get the faster time goes and sometimes I just blink and a week has mysteriously gone missing! I hope that I will be able to keep up better in 2008...It is going to be Great!
Let's recap 2007 which I reflect upon to be the best of times and the most difficult of times. We have had many challenges but also many blessings. First, the best of times. We were blessed with three beautiful grand-daughters starting with Sophie in Jan., Sara in Jun. and Aysha in October. We are so grateful all are doing well and healthy. In July we were able to find the perfect home for mom (Grandma Jo). Although this was a tough year for mom, the "angels" at the Cambry house took great care of her. They loved her and made her last few months as comfortable as possible. I feel 2007 was a year of bonding and closeness with our children. From hard pregnancies, to moving into new homes, to dealing with the difficult issues that life thows at us, we are just grateful we could be nearby to help. In spite of the slumping real estate market Dan and I somehow survived. In December, a usually slow month, Dan started out with one..then, miraculously I sold five condos after mom passed away on Dec. 19th. I hope this is a sign of good things to come in 2008. All in all we have been very blessed. As a family we can work through the hard times together. I am looking forward to an even better year in 2008! Happy new year..we love you all.

Mom

No comments: