Friday, May 23, 2008

You have come a long way baby!


Happy birthday to Keri today! I so clearly remember this day...dare I say?...35 years ago when I had a baby GIRL! I was and am so grateful for a daughter. I know my three handsome sons were all delighted to have a sister to tease and torment for all those years. What would we have done without our Keri Lynn?
My Girls and I had a wonderful time celebrating the birthday girls birthday over lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. Emily and Laura and Sara and Aysha were so adorable together. They are the cutest!
I can't believe how quickly my babies have grown and now have babies of their own. Wow! Enjoy the small moments...life if very short. I am so greatful to be a Mom and Grandmother and to have had all of the awesome experiences with all of you along the way. I can't explain the joy and gratitude and love that I feel for my family. I adore each and every one of you including my other daughter Melinda. You add so much to our lives and Dad & I appreciate you all more than you can know! Keep on having special times to celebrate! Once again Happy Birthday Keri Lynn!

1 comment:

Six Angels said...

Thanks mom. I had a wonderful time and I am also very grateful that 35 years ago you had me! I love you very much and couldn't have asked for a better mommy!