Friday, May 16, 2008

Rylie Turns the BIG # 10!


Rylie was so excited to turn 10. She has come of age and is no longer a single digit number. She feels very grown up these days. Todd and the kids came to celebrate the big day on Wednesday for a great dinner and brownies and ice cream. It was yummy! (If I do say so myself) Rylie opened some great gifts and she loved the photo album/ scraping booking book from G.Dan & G. Linda. Daddy Todd gave her a whole Polly Pockets village and her second favorite Bratz doll and accesseries. She was very excited about her gifts. We has such a fun time together. My these birthday's just keep coming all to fast for me....I can't keep up! I love spending time with Rylie the sweetest ever birthday girl. Tyler, Taran and Todd were up for a good time as well. Too bad the Jazz lost the game later that night. Oh well....we all had a great day!



No comments: