Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Visitors!

Bret went to Chicago for a few days for his job. We were able to take Adam from Friday through Sunday. He was a perfect gentleman including opening and closing the car doors for me. He set a higher standard for my husband in how to treat a lady. Dan and Adam hung out on Saturday while I worked but then when I got home we went to dinner and watched a video together. Adam had some fun with his magnifying glass and bugs and aunts....seems they could not take the heat! I remember Bret doing the same thing when he was a boy....like father like son or boys will be boys, I think? Adam's finger is getting better and we were diligent in doing his therapy twice a day every day and we are sure hoping that it will be well soon.
Bret came to pick up Adam on Sunday so we had the family for dinner and spend a lovely day together.
Ruth brought our Sophie by for a short time on Sunday and it was wonderful to see her. I had not seen her since last December. She has grown so much and is walking and saying words and was so playful and fun. What a delight to see her. We hope that she will be a bigger part of our lives soon!






The last time we saw Shophie she was not walking. Wow! What a big girl she's becoming.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Thanks for the pictures of Sophie! We love your family updates.