Friday, May 23, 2008

The Idol Winner Is!


Jason and Melinda invited us to dinner on Wednesday night to eat another wonderful meal and watch David Archuleta win the whole competition! What happened? It turned out to be the other David....Cook that is. We had a great evening in spite of the small disappointment of the First Place Prize winner for American Idol. David A. will still have an amazing career and future. He has an amazing pure singing voice. I know that Dan and I would buy his first album for sure.
Well, I must share one more amazing thing. Laura read two entire books to Dad and I. I am talking two books that she had never read before. She read quickly and with expression. Ok, I know this sounds to good to be true. I watched saw and heard her read those books and I don't believe it either! It is true though! Way to go Laura...keep up the good work.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

We loved having you over! I'm glad that we get together!