Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Girls Day Out!


I had a wonderful day off...Keri and I took Melinda to lunch for her birthday. We all met at Sweet Tomatoes to enjoy time together and eat great food. When I say a girls day out it really was a very girlie day out. Not only did I get to spend time with my two daughters I also got to see and hug on four of my adorable grand-daughters....Laura & Sara and Emily & Aysha. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing girls from two very cute babies, two beautiful 4 years old and two amazing Mom's & Me! I felt so happy to be surrounded by such a beautiful family. Great fun to be able to visit and celebrate a terrific birthday girls birthday. We really need to make time to get together more often. Loved every minute!









1 comment:

Six Angels said...

That was great fun we need to do it again soon! Um oh ya it's my birthday coming up so there is a good excuse! LOL