Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dinner and all that Jazz!

After a wonderful birthday lunch with my girls we were invited over to Jason & Melinda's beautiful home for dinner and to watch the big play off game. The meal was delicious as always with pork burritos and homemade ice cream and birthday cupcakes. Yum! My goodness it seems that all I do is EAT! Oh well, I can't complain! We enjoyed playing with Laura and Sara so much...they are great kids. Yes and we were right there to see Sara actually crawl on all four's for the very first time! Delightful! Love the opportunities and memories of all the special moments that life has to offer.
I could not complain about the Jazz game either. It was great to see another WIN....two in a row on the Rockets home court! What a way to end a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

YAY! I loved seeing you so much that day. It was great and we need to do it all more often!