Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day!


Melinda was so sweet to honor me for mother's day with a wonderful dinner....Salmon to die for other yummy foods to complete our meal. It was a dinner to savor. Laura and Sara made me the sweetest cards for mothers day and Jason and Melinda bought a backup system for our computers to boot! Can you spell SPOILED! That is certainly how I felt.

Thanks to Jason and Melinda we always feel loved and very special! Laura and Sara are completely entertaining and we enjoyed every minute we spent when them! Thanks so much we had a wonderful time.

Happy Mother's Day to you Melinda...You are an awesome Mom to our adorable and delightful granddaughters! Melinda "served me" on Mother's Day without thinking of herself...can you see why we love her so much?

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. We love having you over!