Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter


We had a joyful and wonderful Easter Sunday and combined a Birthday party for Todd on Sunday. We enjoyed Rylie, Tyler and Taryn...they are such teriffic kids. The day started out with our Sophie but she had to go home early because she was sick. We were sad to see her go. That said, we did have such a great time together. We had good food and good conversation. I am so grateful for my family and I love you all so much! Lucky Me!

As we reflect upon the true meaning of Easter and the Atoning sacrifice of our Savior my heart has been full and I have been filled with such gratitude for Jesus Christ. We are so blessed as a family and for this beautiful day.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

I think that's why Easter is my favorite holiday. Nothing is better than the living Christ.