Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year 2009

We had a great time celebrating the New Year with Bob, Keri and family up from Saint George and Todd, Tyler, Rylie and Taryn. We had so much fun eating, playing "Rockband", laughing and enjoying the moment.
I love to watch the kids pair off with favorite cousins their own age, which has worked out so well in our family, and just make their own fun. It is great to see the excitment on their faces when we all get together. I think it is so cool to see how much they really not only love each other but really like each other.
We toasted in the New Year in together! I even stayed up until 1:00 P.M. while grandpa Dan faded away just after midnight! It made me feel happy that I could actually hang in there!
Good times once again thanks to our family!








1 comment:

Six Angels said...

That was so much fun! Thanks mom for always being such a gracious host! We love being at your home and spending time with you when ever we can! I love you so much