Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Adams Christmas Party


Susan invited Dan & I, Tom and Dorothy, Kevin & Geri and Debbie & Ondre to a delightful Christmas party at her beautiful new home in Springville. We had a great visit including some delicious food to eat. Susan made a pork roast and a beef roast. I had never heard of a spoon roast before and we all enjoyed it very much! We exchanged gifts, laughed and all in all had so much fun together. I wrote down my childhood Christmas Memories. I had the great opportunity to read it to everyone and it brought back so many fun times we shared together as kids. We laughed and reminisced about times past and felt so good about sharing time together. It was a lovely time we shared as a family. It is the simple times we share that really mean the most!

No comments: