Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Dinner

We had a delightful Sunday dinner with Jason & Melinda and girls. We invited Dan's Mom as well. Laura loves Grandma Great and we thought that it would be nice to arrange some time together for all of us. Laura sat between Grandma Linda and Grandma Great for dinner and so it was just "Perfect" a direct quote from Laura.
I made a fall dinner with two yummy meat loafs, squash, scalloped potatoes with cream and cheese...(Yummy) fruit and salad. It filled our tummies and we all enjoyed a wonderful evening together.
Sara and Laura we the center of attention and always steal the show with their super cute personalities. Have I ever said "I love my family?" Ah....I really do!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

That meatloaf was awesome. And, Laura is already asking for more time with Grandma Great.