Friday, August 8, 2008

More Whining!

Just a wee bit more to whine about....a continuation of "Yikes." I forgot to mention that before we left for St. George I fell in front of Verd's fruit stand on state street. Picture this....I am wearing a wrap around skirt....as I said I fell down on my knees, I rolled three times into the grass and ended up face up looking at the sky, skirt wide open and garments exposed! How embarrassing! Me, state street, dressy whites exposed! Not a pretty sight! I really injured my left knee which became infected and I am still on an antibiotic for it. It is almost better now.
To continue the saga our sprinkling system began leaking in a very big way and we have been involved with our sprinkler guy for the past two days to repair the problem. It required digging up a very large area on the west side of our yard to repair the break in our system.
My 3 month old laptop computer has been flashing a "blue screen of death" problem and I am now on to the next issue of trying to decide how to solve this situation before I loose all of my data. Help anyone? I know that all this shall pass....can it please be soon?

1 comment:

Bob and Jane said...

Came over from Bob and Keri's blog and saw this post on your blog.
I keep all my data on an external hard drive. Is that a helpful solution? I've thought it might be a good idea to also have an extra backup external hard drive so the chances are even less of losing it.
Jane