Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Marci


I would like to take a moment today to remember my sweet Marci. Although she has been gone for nearly four years, her memory is still with us.. Every time I sit down at the computer I can't help but notice her picture with her bright smile on top of the desk. Marci had an infectious personality. You couldn't help but love her. Linda and I often chuckle when recall some of the conversations we had with her. She was a relentless tease, and used to get me pretty good. At this time I am so grateful for the knowledge I have that Marci is in a better place. There is no doubt in my mind that she is actively involved in the work of the Lord. May we all take a moment to remember her this day. She loved our grandchildren (especially Keri's kids, and in particular McKenzie) Marci, we will never forget you. We love you!!

No comments: